Clubs and Activities
- BETA – a service club requiring a 3.5 GPA; inductions in spring of 6th grade. Seventh grade transfer students already in BETA club should see Ms. Keeler or Ms. Miller.
- Chess Club – for any level of player, even beginners.
- Cooking Club – application information will be on morning announcements.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) – focuses on serving our school and community by engaging, equipping and empowering coaches, athletes and students to unite, inspire and change the world through gospel.
- G.I.R.L.S. Academy – where girls get inspiration and reach levels of success through mentorship and volunteering.
- Honor Detachment – honor our country by paying tribute to soldiers past and present. See Mr. Leary to apply.
- Interact Club – a club that serves the school and community and builds leadership.
- Korean Club – where students can learn about the history and culture of Korea through activities, research, and conversation.
- Library Helpers – gain valuable work experience by shelving books, checking in and out, and organizing library materials.
- Royal Guard – a service club that organizes several events for the school, including food drives and spirit week.Step Team – for steppers of all levels, even beginners. The Jr. Royal Steppers perform at various events.
- Student Council (SCA) – homeroom teachers choose students to serve as leaders and organize important school events.
- Tech Squad (Library) – helps to maintain and run the library’s Innovation Center, Makerspace, and Production Studio; troubleshoots technology in the school.